- Weekend Weather Possible
Multiple rounds of severe weather are in the forecast for much of Oklahoma through the weekend. ... read more
- Education Funding Bill Clears Senate
A plan to eventually boost public school funding in Oklahoma by $600 million each year has cleare... read more
- House Passes Income Tax Cut
Legislation that would trim Oklahoma's personal income tax rate when state revenue increases ... read more
- Changes In DOC May Impact County Jails
Sheriffs in rural Oklahoma counties are concerned about a plan to remove state inmates from their... read more
- Changes Coming to Doenges Memorial Stadium
A change is coming to Bill Doenges Memorial Stadium, one that is both needed and nice to have, a ... read more
- Dewey Sees Sales Tax Increase
Dewey City Council met Monday evening and heard some good news from its City Manager. After spend... read more
17th Annual Senior Citizens Day
OLLI at OSU's Learning Never Retires Fundraiser
Seafood Buffet at TCTC
OKWU's Ruiz Named MCAC Player Of Week
For the second straight week, Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles baseball player Jose Ruiz has been named Midlands Collegiate Athletic Conference Player of the Week. Ruiz went 10 for 16 at the plate last week with two home runs, four doubles, eight RBI's ...
view all sports stories »
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Sarah Palin Among T.W. Shannon Supporters To Spea...
- Storms Producing Heavy Rain, Lightning And Gusty ...
- Catoosa Woman Charged With Embezzling $200K From ...
- Authorities Still Searching For Haskell County Es...
- Creek County Commissioner Faces 6 Counts Of Embez...
- Oklahoma Senate Passes Bill For Capitol Repairs
- Tulsa Police: Fight Over Counterfeit Money Leads ...
- U.S. Attorney General Cancels Speech In OKC
- Strong Winds Cause Damage, Power Outages In Tulsa...
- Zimmer to Buy Biomet for $13.35 Billion
- U.S. Stock Indexes Rise
- Recalls Hurt GM Profit, But Results Beat Estimate...
- Barclays Rebuked Over Pay
- GE in Talks to Buy Alstom Unit
- For First Time, Verizon Loses Cellphone Customers
- FCC Easing Up on 'Net Neutrality'
- Harsh Weather Hurts UPS Profit
- Caterpillar Earnings Beat Estimates