- ConocoPhillips Reports Third Quarter Earnings
ConocoPhillips reported third-quarter 2014 earnings of $2.7 billion, or $2.17 per share. That com... read more
- Bruins, Lady Bruins Head To State Cross Country
Bartlesville's cross country teams are state bound after tremendous performances this past we... read more
- Bartlesville Man Arrested For Threats To Kill
A Bartlesville man is in custody after he allegedly threaten to kill a man. 35-year old Eri... read more
- Corps Announced Veteran's Day Savings
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says it's waiving day use fees on Veterans Day for military ... read more
- Fall Clean Up Program Set For Saturday
The City of Bartlesville will be offering a fall clean-up program starting this Saturday and runn... read more
- OKWU Basketball Teams Open Season With W
The 2014-2015 basketball season for Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles and Lady Eagles began in ... read more
Pawhuska Nursing Home Spook House
Pursuit Church Harvest Carnival
"OILMAN" at Frank Phillips Home
09/09/14 - 10/31/14
- GREEN COUNTRY CHRISTMAS-Daily Numbers Click HERE starting Nov. 17
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- OHP Trooper Discusses Maneuver That Ended Tulsa C...
- EXCLUSIVE POLL: Hofmeister, Cox In Dead Heat For ...
- 'Great Deer Hunt' Makes Difference In Lives Of Ok...
- Tulsa Woman Claiming To Cure Cancer Charged With ...
- New Station Generators Help Tulsa Firefighters St...
- Judge Dismisses Case Of Owasso Man Accused Of Sho...
- Stillwater Police Identify Suspect, Victim In Hom...
- 'All Clear' Given At Moore Norman Tech. Center So...
- Health Officials Confirm New Case Of Influenza In...
- Wal-Mart Weighs Matching Web Prices
- Stocks Rise; Glitch Hits NYSE
- Pressure Builds on Air Bag Maker
- Investors Chide BofA on Combined Top Jobs
- Activist Paints Bleak Picture of DuPont Deal
- Starbucks Sales Growth Disappoints
- Teamsters Withdraw Election Petition at FedEx Fre...
- Saudis Divided on Response to Oil Drop
- Mexico Court Rejects Energy Referendum