- Vehicle Accidents Stop Traffic on US75
Just after 3pm Washington County Emergency Management and Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported they a... read more
- New Developments In Adair's Murder Case
There are some developments in the murder case of Steven Lee Adair. On Friday, Washington C... read more
- Bartlesville Boys Playoff Game Postponed
The Bartlesville boy's playoff game against Putnam City in Broken Arrow has been postponed un... read more
- Ongoing Drought Causes Boat Ramp Closures at Skiatook Lake
Oklahoma's ongoing drought has caused the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers to close two boat ramps... read more
- Osage County 4-H Host Junior Livestock Show
Next week from March 3rd to March 6th the Osage County 4-H and OSU Extension will be hosting the ... read more
- Winter in Green Country with a Vengeance
The weekend forecast is calling for cold temperatures and precipitation in many forms on into Sun... read more
Bartlesville Boys Playoff Game Postponed
The Bartlesville boy's playoff game against Putnam City in Broken Arrow has been postponed until Monday at 6:30. The entire schedule for the BA regional ... read more »
Nowata Ironmen Basketball Game Postponed
Bartlesville Girls End Season
Bartlesville Swimming Interview
OKWU Baseball Sweeps Rogers State
Lady Bruins Playoff Rematch
Bartlesville Elks Lodge Dance
Hispanic Outreach Center Winter $.50 Cents Sale
Spring Bridal & Fashion Show
- WEATHER RELATED CLOSINGS
- Spring & Bridal Fashion Show- Sat. February 28th
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Four-Vehicle Crash Slows Traffic On U.S. 75
- Winter Weather Advisory Issued For NE Oklahoma
- Logan Co. Deputies Look For Missing Newborn Teste...
- Star Trek's Leonard Nimoy Dead At 83
- Miranda Lambert's MuttNation Holds Adoption Event...
- Corps Of Engineers Closes Two Boat Ramps On West ...
- Cattle, Horses Seized From Muskogee Rancher Order...
- Oklahoma Education Board OKs Sugary Snack Sales I...
- Anti-Islamic Protesters Shout At Muslims At Oklah...
- U.S. Growth Poised to Pick Up
- Stocks Post Monthly Gains
- Ericsson Sues Apple for Patent Infringement
- Verizon Says Dish Bidding Distorted FCC Auction
- Russia to Draw Half Its Reserve Fund to Support B...
- CFTC Questions Banks on Tax Trade
- Watchdog Raises Red Flag on Ginnie Mae
- Judge Sets Sam Wyly Fine at $198.1 Million
- Weight Watchers Shares Drop to Record Low