- Pawhuska City Manager Keeps Position Amidst Controversy
The Pawhuska City Council met Monday evening to discuss several items on their latest agenda, inc... read more
- City Council Hears Park Plan Presentation
The Bartlesville City Council spent most of Monday night's meeting hearing presentations on t... read more
- Bartlesville Cowgirl Wins 2014 Cavalcade Queen
Bartlesville’s own Taylor White was named the 2014-2015 Cavalcade Queen on Sunday in what w... read more
- Morrison Arrested On Assault Charges
A Dallas man is in custody after he allegedly attacked a nurse with a wrench. 51-year old A... read more
- Howard Arrested On Marijuana Charge
A $25,000 bond has been set for 34-year old Denorvice Howard The Second, who is charged with poss... read more
- Commissioners To Apply For REAP Grant
The Nowata County Commissioners Monday morning approved a resolution to apply for a $40,000 Rural... read more
Oak Park Community Association
"Bee Your Best Self" Workshop
Nowata City/County Library Summer Reading Program
Indians Split With OKC Bulls
The Bartlesville Doenges Ford Indians played their final home games of the season Saturday night as they split with OKC Bulls losing the first game 10-2 and won the second game 15-2. In the first game, the Bulls scored six of the their 10 runs in the top of the ...
view all sports stories »
- Annual RADIO Auction - Saturday, July 26 at Washington County Fairgrounds
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Volunteer Dedicates Life To Preserving Oklahoma's...
- Broken Arrow City Council Approves City Manager's...
- Increasing Copper Theft Putting Tulsans' Safety A...
- Oklahomans React To Executive Order Protecting LG...
- 61-Year-Old Rogers County Woman Accused Of Sellin...
- Massive Search In Rogers County Connected To Cold...
- TPS Reopening Closed School With New Twist
- Tulsa Health Department Says Mosquito Surveillanc...
- Coweta Man Captures Shoplifter On Video
- Wall Street Adapts to New Regulatory Regime
- Apple Orders Massive Number of Bigger iPhones
- Credit Suisse Posts Loss After U.S. Settlement
- Small-Cap Stocks Run Into Big Trouble
- Netflix Profit More Than Doubles
- When Bigger Isn't Better for Banks
- Saudi Arabia Plans to Open Stock Market to Foreig...
- Dialog, AMS End Merger Talks
- Mercedes Picks Up the Pace in China