- Embattled Pawhuska City Manager Pleads Not Guilty To Misdemeanor
Pawhuska City Manager Paul McAlexander made his first appearance in an Osage County Court on Thur... read more
- Bartlesville Man Waives Jury Trial
A Bartlesville man who is facing two counts of lewd or indecent acts to a child under 16 has waiv... read more
- Chamber Hosts 25th-Annual Tournament
The Bartlesville Regional Chamber of Commerce hosted it's 25-annual Legislative Golf Tourname... read more
- Iced Dunk Tank Challenge Announced
The City of Bartlesville's Police and Fire Departments will hold an ICED DUNK TANK CHALLENGE ... read more
- BRTA's Allison Retires as Chair
Chairman of the Bartlesville Redevelopment Trust Authority Chairman Walter Allison took a moment ... read more
- Pawhuska City Council Discusses City Manager's Fate
The Pawhuska City Council has still not made a decision regarding the fate of embattled City... read more
ARC Group Homes and Employability Go Mod
Nowata Country Jubilee
Bartlesville Farmers Market
OKWU Eagles Take Care of OBU
Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles soccer team is off to a 1-0 start thanks to a 3-1 win over Oklahoma Baptist University Monday night at OKWU soccer field. It was also the first time in the program's history to play on their own field under the lights. ...
view all sports stories »
- Centennial Washington County Free Fair TALENT SHOW entry form
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Broken Arrow Veteran, Family Receive Mortgage-Fre...
- Bus Tour Gives Arkansas River Task Force First-Ha...
- Vinita Police Officer Arrested For Rape, Molestat...
- Autopsy: Clayton Lockett Died From Lethal Drugs, ...
- Feds: No Extension For Oklahoma's Waiver From No ...
- Driver Not Injured When Piece Of Metal Hits Car's...
- OKC Police K-9 Killed In Line Of Duty Laid To Res...
- Congressman Markwayne Mullin Tours Port Of Catoos...
- Upset Parent In Hilldale Pick-Up Line Rams Teache...
- U.S. Stock Prices Drop On Ukraine Fears
- U.S. Government Bonds Rise
- Low Inflation Pressures ECB
- KPMG Faces Criticism Over Espírito Santo Collaps...
- GDP Expanded at 4.2ate in Second Quarter
- Ernst & Young Audit Deficiency Rate Is 49 Regul...
- J&J Seeks Buyer for Cordis Unit
- Cotton Slides, Arabica Coffee Gains
- Asset-Backed Bonds Get Reprieve on Disclosure