- Commissioners Award Demolition Bid
The Nowata County Commissioners Monday morning awarded the demolition and removal of storage buil... read more
- Pawhuska Landowner Gives Group Multiple Buildings
Pawhuska resident Bruce Smith recently donated three separate buildings to the Pawhuska Ministeri... read more
- Police Seek U-Haul Information
Bartlesville police are looking at the possible role played by a U-Haul truck they found on video... read more
- Commissioners Approve Sale Of Tax Properties
The Osage County Commissioners met Monday morning for their last regularly scheduled business mee... read more
- Nowata County Accident Injures ATV driver
An ATV accident Saturday night injured a Welch woman and sent her to the hospital. Accordin... read more
- County Commissioners to Hear Presentation
The Washington County Board of Commissioners will take action on a schedule of Federal Awar... read more
Pilot Club hosts talk on Gambling Addiction
Summer History Camp on Oil-Black Gold
"Living with Alzheimer's: For Caregivers, Early Stage"
Hicks Wins 2014 Nowata Club Title
Brandon Hicks is the 2014 Nowata Club Golf Champion after shooting a two-day total of 140. The event was held at the Nowata Golf and Country Club. Terry Trammel was the low net winner with a score of 127. The B Flight ...
view all sports stories »
- Centennial Washington County Free Fair TALENT SHOW entry form
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Cool Snap Brings Heat Relief To Eastern Oklahoma
- Tulsa Man Offered Plea Deal In Fatal Grand Lake B...
- Tulsa Public Schools Hopes To Fill Positions At U...
- Owasso Police Searching For Walgreens Robber
- Tulsa Youthful Offender Wanted For Robbery
- Oklahoma Couple Recovering After Colorado Private...
- OHP Trooper: Tulsa-Area Man Drowns In Lake Keysto...
- Elderly Tahlequah Woman Shot To Death; Person Of ...
- Man, Convicted Of Murder After Reliable Pharmacy ...
- Small-Bank Customers Hit by Overdraft Fees
- Lloyds Pays $370 Million to Settle Libor Probe
- Russia Told to Pay Yukos Shareholders $50 Billion
- U.S. Stocks End Little Changed
- J.P. Morgan Questioned for Conflicts of Interest
- Zillow to Buy Rival Trulia
- Carlyle Group to Buy Acosta
- Reynolds Group Begins Strategic Review
- China Investigates Microsoft