- Oklahoma Distinguished Young Woman Visits Boys and Girls Club
Fourth and fifth grade girls at the Boys and Girls Club of Bartlesville had a special guest visit... read more
- WCFD Counts Fire Calls
The Washington County Commissioners received some mail Monday that they usually don't get unt... read more
- Bartlesville Man Arrested For Robbery
A one million dollar bond has been set for a Bartlesville man who allegedly broke into his ex-gir... read more
- Drug Bust Leads To Arrest
A $250,000 bond has been set for a Bartlesville man after he was allegedly caught with drugs.&nbs... read more
- BPSD Job Fair Scheduled For Saturday
If you are a teacher in the area and needing a job, the Bartlesville Public School District will ... read more
- Weekend Weather Possible
Multiple rounds of severe weather are in the forecast for much of Oklahoma through the weekend. ... read more
17th Annual Senior Citizens Day
OLLI at OSU's Learning Never Retires Fundraiser
Seafood Buffet at TCTC
OKWU's Ruiz Named MCAC Player Of Week
For the second straight week, Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles baseball player Jose Ruiz has been named Midlands Collegiate Athletic Conference Player of the Week. Ruiz went 10 for 16 at the plate last week with two home runs, four doubles, eight RBI's ...
view all sports stories »
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Tulsa Sixth-Grade Teacher Arrested For Attempted ...
- Tulsa Seniors Compete In Wii Bowling League
- Envoy Partners With TCC With Pilot Shortage Loomi...
- Man Says Tulsa Roads, Not Speed Responsible For B...
- Tulsa Police: Fight Over Counterfeit Money Leads ...
- Authorities Still Searching For Haskell County Es...
- Strong Winds Cause Damage, Power Outages In Tulsa...
- Muskogee County Sheriff: Jailer Arrested, Another...
- Appeals Court Upholds Conviction Of Former Tulsa ...
- Tech Firms Settle Suit Over Wages
- Alibaba Puts IPO Record in Sight
- GE in Talks to Buy Alstom Unit
- KKR, Nasdaq Plan Market for Private-Equity Funds
- Commodity Markets Take Brighter View of China
- Zimmer-Biomet: The Deal That Shook Warsaw, Ind.
- Ex-KPMG Partner Gets 14 Months in Prison
- Tokyo Stocks Focus on Earnings
- Wal-Mart Shuffles Asia Leadership