- ConocoPhillips Reports Third Quarter Earnings
ConocoPhillips reported third-quarter 2014 earnings of $2.7 billion, or $2.17 per share. That com... read more
- Bruins, Lady Bruins Head To State Cross Country
Bartlesville's cross country teams are state bound after tremendous performances this past we... read more
- Bartlesville Man Arrested For Threats To Kill
A Bartlesville man is in custody after he allegedly threaten to kill a man. 35-year old Eri... read more
- Corps Announced Veteran's Day Savings
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says it's waiving day use fees on Veterans Day for military ... read more
- Fall Clean Up Program Set For Saturday
The City of Bartlesville will be offering a fall clean-up program starting this Saturday and runn... read more
- OKWU Basketball Teams Open Season With W
The 2014-2015 basketball season for Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles and Lady Eagles began in ... read more
Pawhuska Nursing Home Spook House
Pursuit Church Harvest Carnival
"OILMAN" at Frank Phillips Home
09/09/14 - 10/31/14
- GREEN COUNTRY CHRISTMAS-Daily Numbers Click HERE starting Nov. 17
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Plane Crashes Into Building At Wichita's Mid-Cont...
- Four People Escape West Tulsa House Fire
- Joe Mixon Enters Alford Plea In Assault Case
- All County Health Departments Offering Flu Clinic...
- New Law Makes It Easier For Oklahoma To Confiscat...
- Nurse Follows Through On Vow To Defy Ebola Quaran...
- Walmart Tests Matching Prices With Online Rivals
- Teen Arrested For Making Deadly Threats Against S...
- Tulsa Police: Car Theft Suspect Hiding In Trash C...
- Fed Closes Chapter on Easy Money
- Stocks Rise; Visa Boosts Dow
- Eurozone Confidence Points to Growth
- Time Warner Cable Profit Drops
- American Realty Shares Tumble
- ConocoPhillips's Earnings Rise
- Barclays Sets $800 Million Forex-Probe Provision
- Bad Loans Rise at China's Biggest Banks
- Jobless Claims Remain at Historically Low Levels