- Liddell Preliminary Hearing Set
An October 21st preliminary hearing is set for a Bartlesville man who is accused of trafficking i... read more
- Lowe Scholars Applicants Sought
The Lowe Family Young Scholars Program is accepting applications for 2015. The scholarship ... read more
- Osage County Commissioners Donate Use of Building
Osage County Commissioners concluded their fifth September session Monday morning, but not before... read more
- Commissioners Hear from New Vendor
Washington County Commissioners Monday met with a new vendor for bridge and road work. After decl... read more
- Commissoners Hear Bridge Update
The Nowata County Commissioners held a short meeting Monday morning. Commissioner Curtis Ba... read more
- Tax Sales up for Consideration in Osage County
The Osage County Board of Commissioners will hear from Anthony Shackleford on Monday morning. The... read more
Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary Annual Style Show Fundraiser
"If All The Sky Were Paper" Auditions
OKWU Athletes Receive MCAC Honors
Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles swept MCAC honors for the week. Lucas Cordeiro, a senior from Brazil has been named MCAC Offensive Player of the Week. He scored a goal in Oklahoma Wesleyan's 2-1 win over 13th ranked Missouri Valley College. ...
view all sports stories »
- Taste of Home Cooking School Tuesday Oct. 14
- WEATHER RELATED CLOSINGS
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Tulsa Medical Clinic Lawsuit Challenges Restricti...
- Tulsa Police Search For Dollar Store Robbers
- OHP: Rider Injured In Osage County Deer-Motorcycl...
- Charges Filed Against Suspect In Moore Workplace ...
- Injury Crash Slows Traffic On Broken Arrow Expres...
- US Judge Sides With Oklahoma In Health Care Suit
- Five Oklahoma Schools Named 'National Blue Ribbon...
- New TU Dorm Adds 310 Beds, Classroom Space
- California Authorities Nab Man Wanted In Oklahoma...
- Drug Makers' Doctor Payments Unveiled
- EU Says Apple, Fiat Tax Deals Broke Rules
- SEC Grants Citigroup Waivers, Easing Hedge-Fund C...
- U.S. Stocks Inch Lower
- GM CEO to Shift Gears
- U.S. Oil Exports Hit 57-Year High
- Alaska Exports First Crude in a Decade
- BlackRock Misrepresents Investments
- Dollar Surges as Eurozone Inflation Sinks