- Accident in Bartlesville
Jon Eastman of Bartlesville Radio is on the scene of an accident at Comanche and Hensley in Bartl... read more
- Pawhuska To Receive Funds For Streetscape Projects
Funding has now become available for the first phase of Pawhuska’s Streetscape beautificati... read more
- Pawhuska City Attorney Due In Court Over DUI Incident
On Wednesday, the Pawhuska city attorney, Jesse J. Worten III, was to appear in Municipal Court o... read more
- Pawhuska Car Accident Sends Five To Hospital
Four people were injured with two being lifeflighted to St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa after a car... read more
- Gorman Optimistic About Sales Tax
Bartlesville Mayor Tom Gorman is cautiously optimistic when he talks about the July sales tax che... read more
- Brown in More Trouble
A man already in jail for alleged domestic abuse found himself in more trouble Wednesday during h... read more
Nowata City/County Library Summer Reading Program
Bartlesville Parkinson Support Group
Book Signing at Osage Tribal Museum
Stewart Named Boys Basketball Coach
Clent Stewart has been named Bartlesville High School boys basketball coach. Stewart will take the reins from longtime head coach Tim Bart who stepped down earlier this month. Stewart is familiar with the Bartlesville program as he served as Bart’s assistant for two ...
view all sports stories »
- Annual RADIO Auction - Saturday, July 26 at Washington County Fairgrounds
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Cherokee County Deputies Release Surveillance Pho...
- Affidavit Details Arrest Made In Connection With ...
- Former OSU Football Star Justin Blackmon Arrested...
- NTSB: Cause Of Collinsville Plane Crash Can't Be ...
- Tulsa Area Under An Ozone Alert
- TPS: Summer Reading Program Ends With Disappointi...
- Muskogee Police Investigate Fatal Shooting
- Police: Two Teens On Bicycles Rob Tulsa Woman At ...
- Tulsa County Deputy Sickened After Finding Meth L...
- American, United Launch Buybacks
- GM's Profit Tumbles 80/a>
- New-Home Sales Slid 8.1n June, Stirring Up a G...
- Stocks Edge Higher
- Wal-Mart's U.S. Chief to Leave
- Calpers Cuts Back on Hedge Funds
- Ex-Banco Espírito Santo Head Detained
- Caterpillar's Revenue Disappoints
- McDonald's Sticks With Chinese Meat Supplier