- Dewey Man Arrested For Possesion of Meth
A $150,000 bond has been set for a Dewey man who allegedly was caught making a meth lab. 38... read more
- Malone Motors becomes Patriot GMC Hyundai
A Bartlesville car company has a new owner and a new name. Malone motors is now Patriot GMC Hyund... read more
- Washington County Livestock Show Continues
Judging continues Friday at the Washington County Jr. Livestock Show at the Washington County Fai... read more
- State House Passes Anti-Trafficking Bill
The Oklahoma House has approved legislation that toughens penalties for human trafficking in the ... read more
- Tulsa Man Arrested
A probable cause hearing took place Thursday afternoon for 19-year old Trenton Patrick Earp, who ... read more
- State Income Tax Plan Passed
A plan to cut both Oklahoma's corporate and individual income tax rates has cleared the Oklah... read more
Community Eventsview all »
OKWU Eagles and Lady Eagles Get NAIA Bid
The NAIA has announced the 32-team field for the NAIA Division II National Tournament. Both Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles and Lady Eagles have qualified to play in the tournament. The Eagles will take on Morningside, Iowa Thursday, March13th at ...
view all sports stories »
- WEATHER-RELATED CLOSINGS
- Taste of Home Cooking School
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Tulsa County Jury Finds Best Buy Shooter Guilty
- Green Country Professional Learn About Co-Working
- Oklahoma Tag Agencies Offer New Veterans Driver's...
- Review Of 1977 Mayes County Girl Scout Murders En...
- City Repairing 'Pothole Pandemic' In Tulsa
- Tulsa Rape Suspect Using Fake Facebook Page, Behi...
- Tornado Proof Library New Addition To Tulsa Publi...
- Autopsy Reports Released In 1992 Jennings Triple-...
- Tulsa Police Look For IBC Bank Robber
- Boeing to Inspect Undelivered 787s for Cracks
- Former Jefferies Trader Found Guilty
- BofA Chief's Pay Increases 37/a>
- Stocks End Mostly Higher; Nasdaq Drops
- Car Makers Try to Make It Big With Smallest of Mo...
- Société Générale and Crédit Agricole Under ...
- Legal Hurdles Could Block Recall Claims
- Ranbaxy Recalls Generic Lipitor in U.S.
- At GM, Red Tape Still Rules