Posted: Jan 17, 2014 9:12 AMUpdated: Jan 17, 2014 10:53 AM
Firefighters Responded to Smoke in the Courthouse
Work was disrupted for a short time Friday morning in Bartlesville. Portions of the Washington County Courthouse building filled with smoke and firefighters were called to find the cause. Apparently, a ballast on an fluorescent light failed and overheated. Once power to the light was cut and the building was ventilated, activities returned to something resembling normal but there was still a burnt odor in the air for much of the morning.
« Back to News