- ConocoPhillips Reports Third Quarter Earnings
ConocoPhillips reported third-quarter 2014 earnings of $2.7 billion, or $2.17 per share. That com... read more
- Bruins, Lady Bruins Head To State Cross Country
Bartlesville's cross country teams are state bound after tremendous performances this past we... read more
- Bartlesville Man Arrested For Threats To Kill
A Bartlesville man is in custody after he allegedly threaten to kill a man. 35-year old Eri... read more
- Corps Announced Veteran's Day Savings
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says it's waiving day use fees on Veterans Day for military ... read more
- Fall Clean Up Program Set For Saturday
The City of Bartlesville will be offering a fall clean-up program starting this Saturday and runn... read more
- OKWU Basketball Teams Open Season With W
The 2014-2015 basketball season for Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles and Lady Eagles began in ... read more
"OILMAN" at Frank Phillips Home
09/09/14 - 10/31/14
Mutual Girls Club
10/13/14 - 10/31/14
Sooner Jr. Miniature Golf Course
- GREEN COUNTRY CHRISTMAS-Daily Numbers Click HERE starting Nov. 17
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Company Copying Keys Could Be New Tool For Tulsa ...
- Tulsa Woman Claiming To Cure Cancer Charged With ...
- EXCLUSIVE POLL: Fallin Leading Governor's Race, L...
- OSU Engineers Investing In Future Of Drone Indust...
- Owners Of Historic School, Winery Aim To Preserve...
- Tulsa Patient Being Monitored For Ebola
- New Station Generators Help Tulsa Firefighters St...
- OHP Trooper Discusses Maneuver That Ended Tulsa C...
- EXCLUSIVE POLL: Hofmeister, Cox In Dead Heat For ...
- U.S. Extends Solid Growth, Sidestepping Global Tu...
- Sony Posts Hefty Loss
- Fed's Williams Sees Less Room To Ease In Downturn...
- Wal-Mart Weighs Matching Web Prices
- European Stocks Sharply Higher
- Intesa Rules Out Monte dei Paschi Rescue
- Pressure Builds on Air Bag Maker
- BofA Chided for Combining Top Jobs
- Eurozone Inflation Picks Up in October