- Eclipse Thursday Afternoon
Thursday afternoon, shortly before four o'clock, Northeast Oklahoma will have the opportunity... read more
- Holder Bound Over
A Bartlesville man who allegedly attempted to make his children eat marijuana has been bound over... read more
- Nowata Chamber To Host Candidate Forum
The Nowata Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a Candidate Forum for all candidates of Nowat... read more
- ABB Dedicates New Building
Swiss corporation, ABB celebrated the official grand opening of its Measurement Products business... read more
- Gary Chapman to Present
Bartlesville's Family Life Symposium has invited best-selling author, Dr. Gary Chapman as the... read more
- Superintendent Barresi Asks for Funding Reinstatement
State Superintendent Janet Barresi is asking the federal government for an immediate reinstatemen... read more
2nd Annual Hunger Banquet
The Art of Tea
Retirement Celebration for Susan Murphy
OKWU Soccer Sweep Central Christian
Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles soccer team snapped a two-game losing streak Tuesday night with a 6-0 win over Central Christian in Bartlesville. The Eagles got off with a bang scoring their first goal in the first 30 seconds of the game. OKWU scored ...
view all sports stories »
- GREEN COUNTRY CHRISTMAS-Daily Numbers Click HERE starting Nov. 17
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Jury Finds Locust Grove Man Guilty Of Child Moles...
- OHP: Three-Vehicle Crash On 66th Street North Clo...
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad Resumes Excursion Tr...
- Homicide Detectives Investigating Fatal North Tul...
- Watching The Partial Solar Eclipse In Northeast O...
- Missing Oklahoma Inmate Recaptured In Hot Springs
- Replica Of Vietnam War Memorial Touches Local Vet...
- Police: Hand Grenade Found In Car Outside OKC Hot...
- Federal Judge Sentences Illinois Man In Tulsa For...
- U.S. Auto Sales Fuel GM Earnings
- Airlines Post Strong Profits, Offer Bullish Outlo...
- Caterpillar Raises Profit Outlook
- Audi Recalls 850,000 A4s
- Coke Taps New Marketing Chief
- J.P. Morgan Warned on China Hiring Before Probe
- Tesco Chairman to Step Down
- Hedge Funds Add to Venture-Capital Bounty
- European Bank Tests Could Bring Relief